Everyone is fascinated with a quest.
The search for the end point.
The search for a reward.
The search for greatness.
Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on that I may hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
The Christian life is a quest. It is a journey. Every Christian is on a journey in his faith towards a direction, a destination, at a phase and ways God has orchestrated.
Understand the journey we all have.
- Seek Christ above all
- We are a selfie generation.
- Narcistic, full of self-indulgence.
- Pamper yourself, reward yourself is the entice of the world.
- Chapter 1:21, “For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
- Paul’s life is not a matter of seeking his own comfort or advancement. It is all about seeking the advancement of Christ’s kingdom.
- Are our lives connected to God?
- Are our dreams connected to God?
- Are our activities connected to God?
And when we seek Christ above all, we will FIND life that is truly right with God. With everyday experience of God’s power.
- Seek Christ like humility
- Seek Christ’s appointed goal
- Seek all things that are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, virtuous, and praiseworthy